Terms & Conditions
Cancellations & Refunds
We certainly hope you do not have to cancel, but we know life happens and sometimes we have to miss things. Certain times of the year our boat is full. This means that if you miss the trip we could have given that trip spot to someone else. If you should cancel the morning of your trip or you do not show up, we would not be able to offer refunds for the diving that day.
You will always be refunded for weather related Port closures (e.g. Harbor Master does not allow small boats on the ocean). Outside of Port closures, refunds for activities are as follows:
Scuba Diving reservations (non-private charters)
- Cancellation notices received at least 24 hours before the reserved time are fully refundable. Outside this window, if we are able to fill the reservation spot we would still offer a refund.
- If you are on a 2 tank dive trip and decide not to do the 2nd tank we are sad you missed a dive but also unable to give any partial refunds.
Private Boat Charters
- Because this service reserves the whole boat for you and/or your group (we have blocked out any scuba diving or other boat activities) we require a 1 week notice of intention to cancel for a 100% refund, 24 hours notice for a 50% refund. Of course if you have to cancel inside this 1 week window (or 24 hour window for 50% refund) we will do everything possible to fill reservations for the boat and do a bigger refund if successful.
- We require a 24 hour notice to cancel a discover scuba adventure (extra staff are involved in making this happen) and we will be sad that you are missing out of learning how amazing scuba diving can be!
- Can generally be 100% refunded 48 hours prior to training start date. The non-refundable parts are any training materials that have been purchased and provided on your behalf.
- We offer a pretty sweet deal on Reef Rider gift cards, it’s like booking all your diving on sale. Part of the trade-off here is that they are not refundable and they must be used within 3 years.
- Gift cards only work for booking dive trips and boat charters.